From: March To: November
Hours: dawn to dusk
Goderich Sunset Golf Club
The Goderich Sunset Golf Club has been proudly serving its customers for more than 30 years. Featuring numerous strategically placed sand traps and narrow tree-lined fairways, the Goderich Sunset Golf Club was designed to test players of all skill levels. Water comes into play on 13 holes further adding to the challenge. In addition to the well-conditioned golf course, it is the friendly service that makes the Goderich Sunset a pleasant golf outing to all.
• Newly renovated clubhouse
• Fully irrigated 18-hole course
• Mature tree lined fairways
• Power, Pull carts and club rentals available
• Largest Pro Shop in the area
• Licensed lounge and snack bar
• Public and tournaments welcome
Our PGA of Canada Golf Professional Ashley Gravett believes that falling in love with the game of golf begins with proper instruction, coaching and support from trained professionals, whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your game to the next level. You have the opportunity to work with Ashley Gravett who offers a variety of fun and educational programs that will help you improve your golf fundamentals. She will instill a great sense of accomplishment, confidence to play on any golf course, and a lifelong love for this great game.
Best Practice Facility in the Area:
• Par 3 course holes from 86 to 213 yards
• Great place for new golfers and experienced golfers alike
• Large Practice range with 40 tee spots
• 6 Bentgrass target greens from 50 to 250 yards
• Large putting and chipping green with green traps.
$18 - 26 per 9 hole green fee
$10 - 15 per Baby Boomer Par 3-9 hole
1 week in advance